Welcome to the dribblings of a mildly internet addicted individual who has too much to do in too little time, and the insane desire to blog about it all.

It's all relative, anyway.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

It's finally happened!

I have a day off work. Tomorrow, I do not have to THINK about going to work AT ALL!!!

It feels like a miracle. It's been 30 whole days since this event has happened. No, not kidding. 30 days of going to work every single day.

So I was planning on having a heavy night on the booze with my husband, or at least having a few drinks, and then sleeping in tomorrow morning.

Of course, DH went to sleep. And I've been sitting here reading blogs and facebooking and reading online fiction and having a couple of ciders. And watching movies on the TV. So yeah.

I will sleep in tomorrow. If my children let me. And I might just fill up my day doing washing and catching up on household jobs. Or I might go out with them all. Who knows.

One thing I will most definetly NOT be doing - is going to work.

This is a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment