Welcome to the dribblings of a mildly internet addicted individual who has too much to do in too little time, and the insane desire to blog about it all.

It's all relative, anyway.

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Blah blah blah

Have you ever wished that you could Just. Stop. Crying?
This is me today... And yesterday... And the day before that.

Hate being on this down shit. Hate everyone asking me if I'm ok, because I don't Want to cry, so just leave me the fuck alone, ok?
Don't ask me what's wrong, if I knew I'd be doing something about it.
Don't say You're looking a bit down, what's the matter.... The matter is, I'm down. No ryhme or reason, no excuses, nothing to validate my expression.
No, nothing terribly shit has happened, no my last call at work was not particularly bad, no I'm not having trouble at home, no there is nothing wrong. I'm just down.

Fuck it all. I have a fucking migraine, if that makes you feel better. Its a lie, but at least you can all make you're silly sympathetic noises, ridiculous suggestions for remedies, and leave me alone.

Ok? Good.

1 comment: