Welcome to the dribblings of a mildly internet addicted individual who has too much to do in too little time, and the insane desire to blog about it all.

It's all relative, anyway.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

New things to learn

So I went to Bendigo, and it wasn't all it was supposed to be.
I did learn a few great things about myself, and my dreams, which I must blog at some point.

I am here today just to remind people that I am still alive and still kicking, even though I'm pretty much vacant.

I started another job on Monday night and the learning curve is going to be ludicrously steep for the next four weeks. Throw the existing job on top of that, plus all the hours I am trying to get on top of that too, and you will begin to build up a picture in your minds of what is going on in mine.

I am not feeling brilliant about everything right now and every time someone says something at the new job about sadness or generosity or unhappiness or ... anything really.. I am finding myself fighting off tears.

I really do hope that's more about my current state of mind and lack of sleep than anything to do with the job itself, because I'm going to really struggle if it's the job. I NEED this job. I NEED to do well in it. Without it my family cannot afford to eat right now. So yeah. NO MORE CRYING OVER STUFF... Mmmmok???

No comments:

Post a Comment