Welcome to the dribblings of a mildly internet addicted individual who has too much to do in too little time, and the insane desire to blog about it all.

It's all relative, anyway.

Monday, May 10, 2010

What a week it's been

Interviews and applications for both of us, and so much work still left to do!
Had a second interview for a spot today, I'm feeling somewhat ambivalent about how I went for some reason. I wonder if it's because one of the interviewers was a man this time? I don't know. I react differently to men, so perhaps that was it.

All told it's been a ludicrously hectic few weeks. The worst, so to speak, is yet to come. I've got only two days now before I leave for Bendigo and although I am very excited, I'm also insanely nervous and mildy panicing about my abilities to get everything finished in time.

Thankfully i have managed to hook up the laser printer to the desktop so I can now print out my brochures. As long as the toner cartridges hold out, at least.

Speaking of which - I must go and do that right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment