Welcome to the dribblings of a mildly internet addicted individual who has too much to do in too little time, and the insane desire to blog about it all.

It's all relative, anyway.

Thursday, March 4, 2010

and yet another day

it all kinda blew up last night and I've spent my morning so far tip-toeing around the house trying not to have to look at or talk to DH. I won't go into details on this, given it's a public blog and there's that whole thing about dirty laundry and all that - but I'm already having a bad morning, simply because I had a bad night.
Thought you might wanna hear that, anyway.

Finishing tomatoes, cleaning the kitchen, taking some photos and uploading, and possibly doing some sewing - these are the things that are happening today. Then this arvo I'm off to Kathy's to pick up some stuff I left there last time and drop off some sauce, a few cucumbers and a peice of zuchinni. There may have been something else I was supposed to take but I've forgotten it already.

No comments:

Post a Comment