Welcome to the dribblings of a mildly internet addicted individual who has too much to do in too little time, and the insane desire to blog about it all.

It's all relative, anyway.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Defac!

Yep.

Well, that was the highlight of my day.

Kathleen (at work) must've been feeling somewhat dyslexic, because she wrote 'defac' on a customers' coffee cup instead of 'decaf'

It had us in hysterics for a long while - quite possibly longer than the hilarity actually warranted, but then, it is a Sunday afternoon. Sunday afternoons at work can get like that - kinda screwed up. It might have something to do with the energy drinks I somehow consume every sunday arvo at work. I know I shouldn't drink them, I'm totally hypocritical to my kids and won't let THEM have any - but by a Sunday arvo i NEED something to keep me going. And the coffee just doesn't cut it.

Anyhow, I'm home now. Didn't finish as much knitting as I wanted to last night, but it's the premier of "V" tonight on tv *yay!* so I'm planning on knitting in front of the box tonight!

I wonder how long this new sci-fi series will get before they can it and I'm doomed never to know what happens.

Maybe one day we'll actually be able to get ADSL2 here, and then I can afford enough downloads to watch my US shows on the PC. How nice would that be!

No comments:

Post a Comment