Welcome to the dribblings of a mildly internet addicted individual who has too much to do in too little time, and the insane desire to blog about it all.

It's all relative, anyway.

Monday, March 22, 2010

I have taken over the house

There is a bathtub full of fleece, a bathroom full of bags of fleece, a kitchen full of dinner cooking, a study full of paperwork and computing and a lounge room draped in both crates of market goodness and fabric galore from my cutting so far today.

What this means is - I'll have a cranky DH when he gets home. So really, I should go and make the bed. Because that's the LEAST I can do, right? Give him ONE room in the house that he can walk into that's not a complete disaster. Where he can put his feet up and relax a little.

Oh, and I better get the trail of clothing out of the hallway too. And the towels off the laundry floor.

Today I have not quite achieved as much as I would like to have done. I've really only got one lot of fleece washed (not one fleece, one lot of fleece, which is 4 basketfuls, which is not very much compared to an entire fleece) and although I've cut out MOST of my nappy order, I really wanted to finish the cutting today. Perhaps I'll do some more tonight. I really need a cutting table that's a bit higher than the card table I'm using in the lounge room, I find I'm bending too far and my upper back is hurting right now. But the show must go on, and if it continues to be a pain I'll trace around the bits that are left to cut and give the sewing scissors a work-out instead.

Right. Make bed, clear hallway. I shall be off!

No comments:

Post a Comment