Welcome to the dribblings of a mildly internet addicted individual who has too much to do in too little time, and the insane desire to blog about it all.

It's all relative, anyway.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

So today was...

A day of doing nothing.

Well, that's what it felt like. WE did shopping, for a certain little fella's up coming birthday. We didn't find what we wanted, which is a real shame because it's stuff he's wanted for at least 6 months now! So I'm hoping I can find it between now and then!

Shopping is very boring for me, unless it's online fabric shopping - so I try not to do it that often at all.

I do have to point out that recently some of the differences in my little children are becoming clearer.

One of them burst into tears the other day because I wouldn't let him watch the end of Sister Act 2. He seems to thoroughly enjoy the music.

The other one refers to the 3 crazy blokes from "top Gear" as "those men who know lots of stuff". Rev-head in the making, do you think? I'm not truly sure, but you never know!

In the meantime, I am frantically knitting a pair of shoes. Yes, shoes. I was hoping to have them finished and felted by tomorrow night but seriously at this point I'm totally dreaming. They will be finished very soon though - and I will take photos. Oooer the first ever photos on this particular blog. How very exciting!

At some point I am hoping to figure out how to import all the past blog entries from my old LJ over to here. One day I will get it sussed.

But yet again, the knitting is calling my name rather loudly, so I will return in a few days. I have an exciting concert thingy to go to tomorrow night after work so hopefully I will get some photos of that on my phone too.

No comments:

Post a Comment