Welcome to the dribblings of a mildly internet addicted individual who has too much to do in too little time, and the insane desire to blog about it all.

It's all relative, anyway.

Monday, March 8, 2010

Teenagers

So tonights conversation went something like this... (N= 15 yrs, M=me)

N: WHY do I have to help with dinner?

M: Because I asked you to, your 15, and surely you can take a few minutes away from your playstation to help out.

N:Fine

M: Don't eat the raw bacon, it's not good for you

N: I've eaten it plenty of times before, it's fine!

M: ( sotto voce) Ahhh, so that's what's wrong with you

N: Look, do you want me to help or not?

M: Do you want to eat tonight?

N: Not particularly

M: Fine, go away then.

N: Fine. (storms off)


That's my household for you.


On another note. Today I did NOT get the other pair of school pants sewn. I did however, go to Bunnings in the pouring rain and did NOT find what I wanted to purchase.

And I am now going to leave the PC and knit again. SO there.

No comments:

Post a Comment