Welcome to the dribblings of a mildly internet addicted individual who has too much to do in too little time, and the insane desire to blog about it all.

It's all relative, anyway.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The last few days

I have not blogged.
Mostly because I've been way too busy! Quick run-down:

Work. Day off cleaning house. Work. Day solving a customer's nappy drama (ended in a nice order and a vote of confidence in my product that i really needed!), delivering to another customer, fixing a friend's computer, and more house cleaning.

Evening madly entering stock into the new databse/POS system, trying to make sure it's all going to work properly. Packing stock into crates and stressing.

Day of madness - market set-up, loads of chatting and listening and learning. Properly inducted into the spinners and weavers group. I have a fabulous felted sheep badge, it's very exciting. Tempted to wear it to work tomorrow LOL. Then we had market pack up, home to get kids from school, FIL arrived for the afternoon while I fiddled with more invoicing and to-do lists and emails and all sorts. Borrowed carder from spinning to card up the fleece I have here (phew) faster but now my lounge room smells like fleece. FIL stayed for dinner (his shout - thanks!) and then toddled off to his hotel. More carding and carding...

Today however, I did have a rest. Of a sort, anyway. I was driven into town by jarrod - and we went to see Spiral Dance at the Brecknock. After all, it's st Pat's day! I drank a few guinnesses, and listened to some fabulous live music, and it was all good. Then, home, kids, dinner. The usual. ran some more fleece through the carder.

Tomorrow I'm working all day. Not a normal working day but i've got bills coming out of my ears so I best get the cash where I can. Then work on Friday, and i have to haul all my fabric out for sample photos on Saturday. hopefully I don't get lost in the colours!

No comments:

Post a Comment