Welcome to the dribblings of a mildly internet addicted individual who has too much to do in too little time, and the insane desire to blog about it all.

It's all relative, anyway.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Yowsers I'm Tired

It was a day that has somehow left me longing for my bed already, and it's only 8.30.

So today I did the swimming thing (another half a lesson happy half a lesson crying his eyes out for Rory) and then I did the spinning thing (half a kids poncho knitted and yet again, a HUGE appreciation for our older population felt. They are all so giving of their knowledge!) and then I did the school pickup thing and the tomato thing and the dinner thing.

And now - I'm knackered.

I think having the period belly from hell isn't helping. Blah I hate hate hate it. (Yes, I'm whinging.) Damn painful, it is.

I did go and spend some of my paypal savings on some new mama fluff though. Which is good because some of my trusty faithfuls aren't so trustworthy anymore. I seem to be having dramas with wicking through seam lines. And really, if one has these dramas with a little bub in nappies, it's a PITA - but it's just not the same when one has these dramas with a mamapad and one is out in public. It's never fun to be flashing a large red stain on one's clothing.

I could obviously sew my own but quite frankly I'm about as motivated to do that right now as I am to climb Mt Everest. Aint gonna happen. Not until this nappy hunt, and this database update, and this big craft fair, and possibly this entire year is over. Hell, I might have time to do it once menopause sets in - but then I'll probably be sewing incontinence pads.

I think I should probably go now before this becomes a long rant that has little purpose.... oops! Too late!

No comments:

Post a Comment