Welcome to the dribblings of a mildly internet addicted individual who has too much to do in too little time, and the insane desire to blog about it all.

It's all relative, anyway.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Tuesday spinners

I had a lovely time at Spinner's group today.

We did felting with ... wait for it... electric sanders LOL yep, and it was noisy and FUN!

Once my project is dry I shall take photos of it and post them up here.

I also finished a knitting project that will be for the May craft fair. At least I can honestly say I've completed ONE item.

At the moment there are 5 baskets of alpaca fleece soaking out their dirt in my bathtub. I'm hoping I'll get at least another 10 through the system, and have them attempting to dry overnight and all through tomorrow. I really want to get it all washed and lined up ready so that when I'm at Kathy's on Thursday I can just spend all day standing in front of the drum carder, feeding fleece through it.

I'd really like to try dyeing some of the alpaca too, so perhaps I'll do that at Kathy's as well. It would be nice, anyway!

There's going to be lots of stalls at next week's spinning and they've asked me to come along with as much stuff as I can find about the place. Hopefully I sell lots and even more hopefully, get lots and lots of orders! I need them - have to keep churning over the funds so I can pay for this craft fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment